Your Wedding Album Design Process: FROM images to the final ALBUM
1- SELECTING THE IMAGES
When designing albums, we can do one of two things:
- Option A: Katie Noble Photo does an initial selection of photos. I've looked at the images so many times it's often easier and less time intensive for you if I the select the photos for the first draft. Keep in mind that you can swap images out at any point in the design process. I recommend going with this option.
- Option B: You pick the images from your online gallery. Just “heart” your favorites via your online gallery.
- With every album you will receive complimentary design!
- I’ll design everything from the ground up so you won’t have to spend time designing and getting frustrated with layouts.
- The best news? It’s a collaboration so you will have a say in everything.
- I will design your album and send you a draft to view within 2-6 weeks.
3- ALBUM PROOFING
- You will review your album through my online design proofer.
- You will receive a custom link to make comments, suggest changes and mull over the possible image swaps.
- To share your feedback on the album design, please type your requested changes directly into the album-proofing site.
- If you don't have any changes to make, that's awesome!
- Changes should be referenced with the corresponding number on each photo.
Example of where to find image number for reference:
4- DESIGN ROUNDS
- Using album proofer, you can make three rounds of unlimited changes.
- After 3 rounds, it's $35/round.
- Once the album design is perfect and it is ready to send into production, please approve your album for production.
- Click on the yellow "Approve Album" link on the proofing site.
- Please note that once the design is approved there can be no further changes.
Example of where Approval Album link is located:
- Before I send the album into production I still need a few more details from you: album cover color, album personalization text (if selected), size, confirm your mailing address, etc.
- I will send you an online form so you can complete these details-- here is the link if you want to check it out: http://www.katienobleweddings.com/wedding-album-questionnaire
7- BALANCE OWED ON ALBUM
- If there is a balance owed on your album, this must be paid before the album can be sent into production.
- I will begin production on your album after I have received the signed album approval form AND any remaining balance that is due.
- It generally takes 4-6 weeks for the books to arrive.
GENERAL RULES OF THUMB FOR ALBUM CREATION
- Pages tend to work best if using the same type of image (horizontal vs vertical)
- If you are interested in adding or subtracting images, keep in mind that it will change the layout of the page
- When I select an image for black and white, that image was created with B/W in mind.
ALL ALBUMS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- 10 page (5 spreads) designed album
- Album online proofing
- 3 rounds of changes to album
- Cover material of your choice
- Box for archival storage
- Complimentary shipping within the US
SELECT THE SIZE(S) THAT BEST SUIT YOUR NEEDS
- 8 x 8- 10 pages (5 spreads) $400, each additional spread $50
- 10 x 10- 10 pages (5 spreads) $500, each additional spread $60
- 12 x 12- 10 pages (5 spreads) $600, each additional spread $70
- Receive a 40% discount on each additional album ordered!
- Albums are a clone of the main album but up to 8 image swaps are allowed complimentary
ADDITIONAL FUN STUFF TO CONSIDER
- Foil stamping for back cover $20
- Photo cover (8x8) $100
- Photo cover (10x10, 12x12) $150
Made of genuine Italian full grain leather and moisture resistant.
Made of genuine Italian full grain leather with a durable finish that is water and stain resistant.
Made from a linen blend this cover features an assortment of colors to highlight your imagery.
FOIL STAMPING OR DEBOSSING
Choose to have your cover foil stamped in gold, silver or black or debossed with the text of your choice.
Pick between Dessau Pro and GarageGothic fonts.