An Archive of your wedding day
Wedding albums are the final product of the imagery from your very special day. All of my albums are hand-made, flush-mount pieces of art that you will treasure. Using the finest materials, every album is bound and shows the upmost artistry and craftsmanship. All albums use Fuji crystal archive paper and spreads are creased for full panoramic view, creating a seamless look.
Made of genuine Italian full grain leather and moisture resistant.
Made of genuine Italian full grain leather with a durable finish that is water and stain resistant.
Made from a linen blend this cover features an assortment of colors to highlight your imagery.
Foil stamping or debossing
Choose to have your cover foil stamped in gold, silver or black or debossed with the text of your choice.
Pick between Dessau Pro and GarageGothic fonts.
All Albums Include the Following
- 20 page (10 spreads) designed album
- Album online proofing (see the album layout, imagery and make comments)
- 3 rounds of changes to album (additional rounds are $30/round)
- Fabric cover of your choice
- Box for archival storage
- Free shipping
Select the size(s) that best suit your needs
- 8” x 8”- $60/spread
- 10” x 10”- $70/spread
- 12” x 12”- $80/spread
*Interesting in purchasing a duplicate album? Receive a 20% discount on each album. Up to 6 image swaps are allowed complimentary.
additional items to consider
- Additional pages for $10/spread
- Foil stamping for back cover $20
- Photo cover (8x8) $100
- Photo cover (10x10, 12x12) $150
- All wedding albums included with packages are a 10x10, 20 page album.
- Additional pages can be added to albums and the album size can be increased as well.
- If you are interested in an album just let me know and I can start to design one for you. If you like it, great! If not, there is no pressure to buy.
GENERAL RULES OF THUMB FOR ALBUM CREATION
- Pages tend to work best if using the same type of image (horizontal vs vertical)
- If you are interested in adding or subtracting images, keep in mind that it will change the layout of the page
- When I select an image for black and white, that image was created with B/W in mind.